Academic Search Complete This link opens in a new window This link opens in a new window This link opens in a new window. Topics covered by this database include patient care, health promotion, professional issues for health care workers, patient education, rehabilitation, and other related subjects. Those with little or no health science background may be able to find useful articles on the more common disease and injury conditions, as well as other health topics, because CINAHL does include some consumer health information.
CINAHL Plus with Full Text also contains searchable cited references for more than 1, journals and provides full text for hundreds of journals, plus legal cases, clinical innovations, critical paths, drug records, research instruments and clinical trials. PDF backfiles to are also included.
DynaMed This link opens in a new window This link opens in a new window. Lexicomp This link opens in a new window This link opens in a new window. PubMed with links to UofA e-journals This link opens in a new window This link opens in a new window.
Ask Us! Personal tools Web Editor Log in.
Sea level studies : overview.
Search Site only in current section. Advanced Search…. Search Site. Elsevier Reference Modules are a comprehensive online peer-reviewed source that cover all aspects of interdisciplinary areas of study in the sciences.
- Trial access to Reference Module in Earth Systems and Environmental Science (Elsevier).
- Reference Module in Earth Systems and Environmental Sciences - Rainwatertechcentres.
- UCL Library Services.
- The Filmmakers Eye: Learning (and Breaking) the Rules of Cinematic Composition.
- Energy Use in Food System — [email protected]
Share this page:. Navigation Library. Information for Staff who teach.
- Thermionic Emission and the Universal Constant A.
- Swap: A Mystery?
- Semantics and Cognition (Current Studies in Linguistics)?
Getting help Contact your Librarians Telephone: Email: librarians le.